Treaty with the Seneca, Tonawanda Band, 1857.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource
- Tonawanda Band of Seneca -- Treaties.
Seneca Indians -- Government relations.
Seneca Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Electronic books.
- Articles of agreement and convention made this fifth day of November in the year one thousand eight hundred and fifty seven, at the meeting house on the Tonawanda reservation, in the county of Genesse, and State of New York, between Charles E. Mix, commissioner on behalf of the United States, and the following persons, duly authorized thereunto by the Tonawanda band of Seneca Indians, viz: Jabez Ground, Jesse Spring, Isaac Shanks, George Sky, and Ely S. Parker-- HeinOnline description
- "Treaty Number: NAM000323."
Treaty date: 11/5/1857
Extracted from: United States. Statutes at large and treaties of the United States of America. Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1851-1859
Extracted from: United States. Statutes at large, treaties, and proclamations of the United States of America. Boston : Little, Brown and Company, 1863-1869
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971
Description based on HeinOnline treaty summary, viewed March 12, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Tonawanda Band of Seneca Indians of New York, participant in treaty.
- Contained In:
- United States. Statutes at large and treaties of the United States of America. Volume 11.
United States. Statutes at large, treaties, and proclamations of the United States of America. Volume 12.
United States. Indian affairs. Volume 2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|