Treaty with the Seminole, 1866.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource
- Seminole Nation of Oklahoma -- Treaties.
Seminole Indians -- Government relations.
Seminole Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Electronic books.
- Articles of a treaty made and concluded at Washington D.C., March 21, A.D., 1866, between the United states Government, by its commissioners, D N Cooley, Commissioner of Indian Affairs, Elijah Sells, superintendent of Indian affairs, and Ely S. Parker and the Seminole Indians, by their chiefs, John Chup-co, or Long John, Cho-cote-harjo, Fos-ha(r)-jo, John F Brown-- HeinOnline description
- "Treaty Number: NAM000371."
Treaty date: 3/21/1866
Extracted from: United States. Statutes at large, treaties, and proclamations of the United States of America. Boston : Little, Brown and Company, 1863-1869
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971
Description based on HeinOnline treaty summary, viewed March 12, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, participant in treaty.
- Contained In:
- United States. Statutes at large, treaties, and proclamations of the United States of America. Volume 14.
United States. Indian affairs. Volume 2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|