An authentic and comprehensive history of Buffalo : with some account of its early inhabitants, both savage and civilized ; comprising historic notices of the Six Nations or Iroquois Indians, including a sketch of the life of Sir William Johnson, and of other prominent white men, long resident among the Senecas ; arranged in chronologial order / by William Ketchum.
- Buffalo, N.Y. : Rockwell, Baker and Hill, Printers, 1864-1865
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Johnson, William, 1715-1774.
Iroquois Indians -- New York (State).
Seneca Indians -- New York (State).
Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History.
New York (State) -- History.
- Electronic books.
- Includes indexes
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 6, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|