The St. Clair papers : the life and public services of Arthur St. Clair : soldier of the Revolutionary War, president of the Continental Congress ; and governor of the North-western territory : with his correspondence and other papers / arranged and annotated by William Henry Smith.
- Other Title:
- Life and public services of Arthur St. Clair
- Cincinnati : Robert Clarke and Company, 1882
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Spinelli's law library reference shelf
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations, map
- St. Clair, Arthur, 1734-1818.
Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1790-1794 -- Sources.
Pennsylvania -- Boundaries -- Virginia.
Virginia -- Boundaries -- Pennsylvania.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Sources.
Northwest, Old -- History -- Sources.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 2, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Smith, William Henry, 1833-1896, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|