Statehood for a conquered land : a bibliography of the legal documents regarding New Mexico's statehood, 1846-1912 / Robert A. Mead.
- Other Title:
- Bibliography of documents regarding New Mexico's statehood
HeinOnline index title: Prestatehood legal materials - New Mexico
- [New York] : [The Haworth Information Press], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- State constitutions illustrated
Prestatehood legal materials
HeinOnline state constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline prestatehood legal materials
1 online resource (pages 775-793)
- Constitutional history -- New Mexico.
Law -- New Mexico -- History.
Legal research -- New Mexico.
New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- Electronic books.
The Mexican-American War and acquisition of New Mexico from Mexico
The 1850 constitutional convention and establishment of the territory of New Mexico
Creation of Arizona as a territory and the 1870 constitutional convention
The 1889 constitutional convention
Documents related to statehood in 1912
Territorial statutory and legislative publications
Territorial judicial publications
Useful resources for legal history research
- Extracted from: Michael Chiorazzi, Marguerite Most, editors. Prestatehood legal materials : a fifty-state research guide, including New York City and the District of Columbia. Volume 2. New York : The Haworth Information Press, 2005
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed December 24, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Contained In:
- Prestatehood legal materials.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|