The tithe in Scripture : being chapters from "The sacred tenth" with a revised bibliography on tithe-paying and systematic and proportionate giving / by Henry Lansdell.
- Standardized Title:
- Sacred tenth. Selections
- London : Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge ; New York : E.S. Gorham, 1908
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Religion and the law
HeinOnline religion and the law
1 online resource (156 pages, 32 unnumbered pages)
- Electronic books.
- Embodies the portions of the author's The sacred tenth which deal with the Scriptural teaching on the tithe
Cain and Abel
Abram and Jacob
Israel's three tithes
From Joshua to Solomon
Before and after the captivity
Tithing in the apocrypha
Talmudic teaching on the first and second tithes
The "Demai," or doubtful tithe
Christ's attitude and example as to tithing
Christ's teaching on tithing and beneficence
Early Christian giving
St. Paul's teaching and personal example
- "Published under the direction of the Tract Committee."
"A revised bibliography on tithe paying and systematic and proportionate giving": 28 pages at end
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 7, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (Great Britain). Tract Committee. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|