The origin and growth of the English Constitution : an historical treatise in which is drawn out, by the light of the most recent researches, the gradual development of the English constitutional system, and the growth out of that system of the Federal Republic of the United States / by Hannis Taylor.
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1904
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Constitutional history -- Great Britain.
Constitutional law -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Pt. 1. The making of the constitution
part 2. The after-growth of the constitution
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on print version record
©2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Other format:
- Print version: Taylor, Hannis, 1851-1922. Origin and growth of the English Constitution.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|