Notes on the Constitution of the United States : showing the construction and operation of the Constitution as determined by the federal Supreme Court and containing references to illustrative cases from the inferior federal courts and state courts / by William A. Sutherland.
- San Francisco : Bancroft-Whitney Company, 1904
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (xv, 973 pages)
- United States. Supreme Court.
Constitutional law -- United States.
Judicial review -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes text of the Constitution
Description based on print version record
©2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Constitution.
- Other format:
- Print version: Sutherland, William A. (William Angus), b. 1874. Notes on the Constitution of the United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|