Treaty with the Potawatomi, 1836.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource
- Potawatomi Tribe -- Treaties.
Potawatomi Indians -- Government relations.
Potawatomi Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Electronic books.
- Articles of a treaty made and concluded at the Chippewanaung in the State of Indiana, between Abel C. Pepper commissioner on the part of the United States, and To-i-sa's brother Me-mat-way and Che-quaw-ka-ko, chiefs and headmen of the Patawattimie tribe of Indians and their band on the twentieth day of September in the year eighteen hundred and thirty-six-- HeinOnline description
- "Treaty Number: NAM000220."
Treaty date: 9/20/1836
Extracted from: United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1845-1867
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971
Description based on HeinOnline treaty summary, viewed March 12, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Potawatomi Tribe, participant in treaty.
- Contained In:
- United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Volume 7.
United States. Indian affairs. Volume 2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|