Treaty with the Ottawa, etc., 1821.
- Standardized Title:
- Articles of a Treaty Made and Concluded at Chicago (1821 August 29)
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource
- Ottawa Tribe -- Treaties.
Chippewa Tribe -- Treaties.
Potawatomi Tribe -- Treaties.
Ottawa Indians -- Government relations.
Ottawa Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Ojibwa Indians -- Government relations.
Ojibwa Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Potawatomi Indians -- Government relations.
Potawatomi Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Electronic books.
- Articles of a treaty made and concluded at Chicago, in the State of Illinois, between Lewis Cass and Solomon Sibley, Commissioners of the United States, and the Ottaw, Chippewa, and Pottawatomie, Nations of Indians-- HeinOnline description
- "Treaty Number: NAM000109."
Treaty date: 8/29/1821
Extracted from: United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1845-1867
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971
Description based on HeinOnline treaty summary, viewed March 12, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States, participant in treaty.
Ottawa Tribe, participant in treaty.
Chippewa Tribe, participant in treaty.
Potawatomi Tribe, participant in treaty.
- Contained In:
- United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Volume 7.
United States. Indian affairs. Volume 2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|