In the Supreme Court of the United States, Calvin Gary Walker, petitioner, v. State of Texas, respondent : on petition for a writ of certiorari to the Texas Court of Appeals, Ninth District at Beaumont : petition for a writ of certiorari / Jeffrey L. Fisher [and 4 others].
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Calvin Gary Walker, petitioner, v. State of Texas, respondent ; petition for a writ of certiorari
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Subject compilation of state laws
HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
1 online resource (xi, 33 pages)
- United States. Constitution -- 5th Amendment -- Cases.
United States. Constitution -- 14th Amendment -- Cases.
Double jeopardy -- United States -- Cases.
Prosecution -- United States -- Cases.
Prosecution -- United States -- States -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- Petitioner urges the Court to grant certiorari to revisit the separate sovereigns exception to the double jeopardy clause of the Constitution
- "No. 16-____."
"November 10, 2016"--page 33
"Table of authorities": pages iv-xi
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 6, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Walker, Calvin Gary, petitioner.
United States. Supreme Court.
Texas. Court of Appeals (9th).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|