Amendment to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 Re: Negotation of commercial leases : Public Law 84-722, 70 Stat. 553, July 14, 1956.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the 1956 Amendments to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954: P.L. 84-722; P.L. 84-1006
70 Stat. 553
P.L. 84-722, 70 Stat. 553
Public Law 84-722
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington and Burling], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings))
- United States. 1956 Amendments to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954.
United States. Atomic Energy Act of 1954.
Nuclear energy -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Nuclear industry -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, to permit the negotiation of commercial leases at atomic energy communities, and for other purposes.": document numbers 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 3, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|