Endangered Species Act litigation regarding Columbia Basin salmon and steelhead.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; R40169
U.S. Congressional documents
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights
CRS report ; R40169
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (26 pages) : map
- United States. Endangered Species Act of 1973
Endangered species -- Law and legislation -- Columbia River Watershed.
Pacific salmon -- Law and legislation -- Columbia River Watershed.
Steelhead (Fish) -- Law and legislation -- Columbia River Watershed.
- Electronic books.
- "August 8, 2016."
Authors' names redacted on HeinOnline copy
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 26, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|