Federal Advisory Committee Act : P.L. 92-463, 86 Stat. 770, October 6, 1972.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, P.L. 92-463
86 Stat. 770
P.L. 92-463, 86 Stat. 770
Public Law 92-463
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington and Burling], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (5 volumes (various pagings))
- United States. Federal Advisory Committee Act -- Legislative history.
Executive advisory bodies -- United States.
Administrative agencies -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: To authorize the establishment of a system governing the creation and operation of advisory committees in the executive branch of the Federal Government, and for other purposes.": [volume 1], document numbers 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 24, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|