Supplement to the revised statutes of the United States : embracing the stautes, general, and permanent in their nature, passed after the Revised statutes; with references connecting provisions on the same subject, explanatory notes, citations of judicial decisions, and a general index / prepared and edited by William A. Richardson.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Revised statutes of the United States : 1873)
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1881-1901
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Laws, etc. (U.S. code)
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline United States code
United States code
1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Law -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- v. 1. Legislation of 1874-1881 : the 43d, 44th, 45th, and 46th Congresses
volume 2. Comprising numbers 1 to 9 : legislation of the Fifty-Second to the Fifty-Sixth Congresses, 1892-1901
- Includes index
Volume 2 prepared and edited by George A. King and William B. King ; with the cooperation of Edwin O. Brandenberg
Description based on print version record
©2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Richardson, William A. (William Adams), 1821-1896, editor.
King, George A. (George Anderson), 1855-1938, editor.
King, William B. (William Bruce), 1861-1930, editor.
Brandenberg, Edwin O., editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|