The problems of peace : lectures delivered at the Geneva Institute of International Relations at the Palais des nations, August, 1926 : together with appendices containing summary of discussions.
- London : Published for the Committee of the Geneva Institute of International Relations by Humphrey Milford, Oxford University Press, 1927
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- History of international law
HeinOnline history of international law
1 online resource (xii, 365 pages)
- League of Nations.
International relations -- History -- 20th century.
- Electronic books.
- The development of the international mind / by Mr. Alfred Zimmern
The League of Nations as an historical fact / by Professor William E. Rappard
The nature and aims of the International Labour Organization / by Mr. W.J. Ellison
Current progress of international labour legislation / by Mr. E.J. Phelan
Action of the Council of the League of Nations in international disputes / by M. Paul Mantoux
The progress of economic reconstruction in Europe / by Sir Arthur Salter
Current problems and progress in disarmament / by Señor S. de Madariaga
The League and international intellectual co-operation / by Mr. Alfred Zimmern
Germany's international position since Locarno / by Dr. Arnold Wolfers
The foreign policy of the United States since the war / by Mr. Chester H. Rowell
The foreign policy of the Union of Socialist Soviet Republics / by Mr. Michael Farbman
The judicial settlement of international disputes / by Dr. James Brown Scott
International gvernment and national sovereignty / Professor H.J. Laski
Public opinion in relation to war and peace. The work of non-official organizations / by Dr. James Brown Scott
The psychology of patriotism and the aims of the League of Nations associations / by Dr. J.C. Maxwell Garnett
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 8, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Geneva Institute of International Relations, host institution.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|