American electrical cases : being a collection of all the important cases (excepting patent cases) decided in the state and Federal courts of the United States from 1873 on subjects relating to the telegraph, the telephone, electric light and power and other practical uses of electricity, with annotations.
- Albany, N.Y. : Matthew Bender, 1894-1910
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Core collection
Early American case law
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline early American case law
1 online resource (9 volumes)
- Telegraph -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.
Telephone -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.
Electrical engineering -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Subtitle varies slightly; covers cases from 1873 to 1908
Vol. 7 contains also index-digest volume 1-7
Editors: volumes 1-7, W. W. Morrill; volume 8, F. B. Gilbert; volume 9, A. B. Griffin
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 7, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Morrill, William W. (William Weeks), 1851- editor.
Gilbert, Frank B. (Frank Bixby), 1867-1927, editor.
Griffin, Austin B., 1880-1962, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|