Federal Metal and Nonmetallic Mine Safety Act : Public Law 89-577, 80 Stat. 772, September 16, 1966.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Federal Metal and Nonmetallic Mine Safety Act : P.L. 89-577 : 80 Stat. 772 : September 16, 1966
Public Law 89-577
80 Stat. 772
Public Law 89-577, 80 Stat. 772
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington and Burling], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings))
- United States. Federal Metal and Nonmetallic Mine Safety Act -- Legislative history.
Mine safety -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Miners -- Health and hygiene -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Accidents -- Prevention -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Mines and mineral resources -- Safety regulations -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: To promote health and safety in metal and nonmetallic mineral industries, and for other purposes.": document numbers 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 23, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|