Constitution and by-laws of the Oglala Sioux Tribe of the Pine Ridge Reservation, South Dakota : approved January 15, 1936.
- Standardized Title:
- Constitution and By-laws (1936)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1936
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages)
- Constitutions -- Oglala Sioux Tribe.
By-laws -- Oglala Sioux Tribe.
Law -- Oglala Sioux Tribe.
Oglala Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- South Dakota.
Oglala Indians -- Politics and government.
Indians of North America -- South Dakota -- Politics and government.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: United States Department of the Interior, Office of Indian Affairs
Description based on print version
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|