Civil and criminal codes of practice of Kentucky : and amendments enacted prior to 1899 ; with notes of decisions, forms, and indexes / prepared by Joshua F. Bullitt.
- New edition / corrected and annotated to March 1, 1899, by Wm. Marshall Bullitt
- Louisville : Bradley and Gilbert Company, 1899
- Louisville, Ky. : electrotyped by Robert Rowell
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- State statutes: a historical archive
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xii, 866, vi, 204 pages) : forms
- Civil procedure -- Kentucky.
Criminal procedure -- Kentucky.
- Statutes and codes.
- Includes indexes
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 9, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Bullitt, Joshua F. (Joshua Fry), 1822-1898, editor.
Bullitt, Wm. Marshall (William Marshall), 1873-1957, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|