The war and humanity : a further discussion of the ethics of the world war and the attitude and duty of the United States / by James M. Beck ; with a foreword by Theodore Roosevelt.
- Second and revised edition
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1917
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- History of international law
HeinOnline history of international law
1 online resource (xxxiii, 360 pages)
- World War, 1914-1918.
Neutrality -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 6, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|