A new book of declarations, pleadings, verdicts, judgments, and judicial writs, with the entries thereupon : many of the same being upon new cases and statutes in the late reign : with various other useful and necessary entries / compiled by Mr. Henry Clift ; and now digested and published for the common benefit of the professors of the law by Sir Charles Ingleby.
- London : Printed by the assigns of Richard and Edward Atkins Esqs; for Charles Harper ... [and others], 1703
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
1 online resource ([iv], 434, 545-939,  pages)
- Pleading -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Writs -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Forms (Law) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- "With a perfect table to the whole."
Pages 435-544 omitted in numbering
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 18, 2009
©2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Ingleby, Charles, 1644-1718.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|