Legislative history of the Toxic Substances Control Act : together with a section-by-section index / prepared by the Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division of the Library of Congress for the House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 801 pages)
- United States. Toxic Substances Control Act -- Legislative history.
Chemicals -- United States.
Hazardous substances -- United States.
- Legislative histories.
- At head of title: Committee print
Written by John E. Blodgett
Includes the text of the act
Includes bibliographical references (pages 786-792) and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 25, 2009
©2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Blodgett, John E.
Library of Congress. Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce.
- United States. Toxic Substances Control Act. 1976.
- Other format:
- Print version: Legislative history of the Toxic Substances Control Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|