Treaties between the tribes of the Great Plains and the United States of America, Cheyenne and Arapaho, 1825-1900 &c. / assembled/edited by George E. Fay.
- Greeley : Museum of Anthropology, University of Northern Colorado, 1977
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Treaties, land cessions, and other U.S. Congressional documents relative to American Indian tribes
Occasional publications in anthropology. Ethnology series no. 22
American Indian law collection
World treaty library
U.S. treaties and agreements library
Treaties, land cessions, and other U.S. Congressional documents relative to American Indian tribes
Occasional publications in anthropology. Ethnology series ; no. 22
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
HeinOnline world treaty library
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. treaties and agreements library
1 online resource (vi, 125 leaves,  folded leaves of plates) : maps
- Cheyenne Indians -- Treaties.
Cheyenne Indians -- Government relations.
Arapaho Indians -- Treaties.
Arapaho Indians -- Government relations.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Electronic books
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves iii-iv)
Description based on print version record
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Fay, George E., 1927- compiler.
Cheyenne Tribe, enacting jurisdiction.
Arapaho Tribe, enacting jurisdiction.
University of Northern Colorado. Museum of Anthropology. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|