To establish constitutional procedures for the imposition of the death penalty : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 4035) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. House. Report; 103-467
Report / 103d Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 103-467
HeinOnline history of capital punishment
History of capital punishment
- Government document
1 online resource (23 pages)
- Capital punishment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Constitutional amendments -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "March 25, 1994."
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed July 10, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|