1945 extension of the Reciprocal trade agreements act : hearings before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, Seventy-ninth Congress, first session, on H.R. 3240, an act to extend the authority of the President under section 350 of the Tariff act of 1930, as amended, and for other purposes : May 30, 31, June 1, 4, and 5, 1945.
- Other Title:
- Extension of the Reciprocal trade agreements act
Extend Reciprocal trade agreements act
Nineteen forty-five extension of the Reciprocal trade agreements act
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1945
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. international trade library
World treaty library
U.S. treaties and agreements library
HeinOnline U.S. international trade library
HeinOnline world treaty library
HeinOnline U.S. treaties and agreements library
HeinOnline core collection
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 628 pages) : illustrations
- Reciprocity (Commerce)
Tariff -- United States.
United States -- Commercial treaties.
- Electronic books
- Walter F. George, chairman
Description based on print version record
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- George, Walter F. (Walter Franklin), 1878-1957.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|