Report of Special Committee to Investigate the Indian Problem of the State of New York : appointed by the Assembly of 1888; transmitted to the Legislature February 1, 1889.
- Other Title:
- Also known as: Whipple report
- Albany : Troy Press Company, 1889
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Assembly document (New York (State). Legislature. Assembly); 1889, no. 51
American Indian law collection
New York legal research library
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
HeinOnline New York legal research library
1 online resource (2 volumes (1282 pages))
- Indians of North America -- New York (State).
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Electronic books.
- "State of New York. No. 51. In Assembly February 1, 1889."
Includes testimony taken before the Committee
Commonly known as the Whipple report after chairman James S. Whipple
Description based on print version record
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Whipple, James S. (James Spencer), 1852-1941, chairman.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|