Report of Hon. Theodore Roosevelt made to the United States Civil Service Commission : upon a visit to certain Indian reservations and Indian schools in South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas.
- Philadelphia : Indian Rights Association, 1893
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Indian Rights Association (Series) ; 2nd ser., no. 4
American Indian law collection
[Publications] / Indian Rights Association. Second series ; no. 4
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource (23 pages)
- Indians of North America -- South Dakota.
Indians of North America -- Nebraska.
Indians of North America -- Kansas.
Indians of North America -- Government relations.
Indians of North America -- Education.
- Electronic books.
- "February 25, 1893."
Signed, Theodore Roosevelt. page 23
Description based on print version record
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States Civil Service Commission.
Indian Rights Association.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|