Reinstatement of Indian Criminal Jurisdiction Over Indians : Public Law 102-137 : 105 Stat. 646 : October 28, 1991.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Reinstatement of Indian Criminal Jurisdiction Over Indians : P.L. 102-137 : 105 Stat. 646 : October 28, 1991
- [Washington, D.C.] : Covington and Burling, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource (2 volumes)
- United States. Act to Make Permanent the Legislative Reinstatement, following the Decision of Duro against Reina (58 U.S.L.W. 4643, May 29, 1990), of the Power of Indian Tribes to Exercise Criminal Jurisdiction over Indians -- Legislative history.
Indians of North America -- Social conditions.
Indians of North America -- Criminal justice system.
Criminal jurisdiction -- United States.
Indian courts -- United States.
- Legislative histories.
- In-house compilation
Description based on print version record
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|