Revenue Act of 1926 : 69th Congress, 1st Session.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Revenue Act of 1926 : P.L. 69-20 : 69th Cong., 1st Sess. : Ch. 27 : 44 Stat. 9 : February 26, 1926
44 Stat. 9
Public Law 69-20
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington and Burling], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (2 volumes (various pagings))
- United States. Revenue Act of 1926 -- Legislative history.
Internal revenue law -- United States.
Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Income tax -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: To reduce and equalize taxation, to provide revenue, and for other purposes.": [volume 1] document 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 23, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|