Amending the Black bass and Lacey acts : hearing before the Subcommittee on Resource Protection of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on S. 1882, a bill to provide for the control of interstate and foreign commerce in fish and wildlife, November 6, 1979.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 203 pages) : illustrations
- Wildlife conservation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Fishery law and legislation -- United States.
Wild animal trade -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 96-H33."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 28, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|