S. 1870, S. 1953, and S. 1942 : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, October 25, 2017.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 115-329
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 115-329
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 89 pages)
- Indians of North America -- Crimes against -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Victims of crimes -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- United States.
Indians of North America -- Government relations.
Indian women -- Crimes against -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Law enforcement -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 28, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|