American state papers : important documents and dispatches which accompanied the message of the President of the United States of America, to both houses of Congress, on the third of April, 1798, respecting the differences between America and France : including the instructions to the American envoys, and their entire correspondence with the Executive directory of France : together with the President's message to Congress on 19th March, 1798.
- London : Sold by J. Wright, 1798
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Foreign relations of the US
HeinOnline foreign relations of the US
1 online resource (30 pages)
- United States -- Foreign relations -- France -- Early works to 1800.
France -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- First published, by order of the U.S. Senate, Philadelphia, 1798, under title: Message of the President ... to both houses of Congress
Two columns to the page
Printed in double columns
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 8, 2019
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|