History of the Indian wars : to which is prefixed a short account of the discovery of America by Columbus, and of the landing of our forefathers at Plymouth, with their most remarkable engagements with the Indians in New England, from their first landing, in 1620, until the death of King Philip in 1679 ; to which is now added, A historical account of the sufferings of the inhabitants of the frontier settlements by the savages, during the French and Revolutionary Wars; and also the particulars of every important engagement with the Indians, in the southern and western states and territories to the present time / by Henry Trumbull.
- Other Title:
- Indian wars
- A new edition, with an entire new arrangement, essential corrections, and large additions
- Boston : Phillips and Sampson, 1846
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
1 online resource (viii, 320 pages) : illustrations
- Indians of North America -- Wars.
Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1790-1794.
Frontier and pioneer life -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Preface signed: E. G. House
"This book appeared originally, without date, as a History of the discovery of America ... by the Reverend James Steward, and has been republished under different titles many times ..." - Larned
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 7, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- House, E. G. (Eleazer G.), 1780?-1849, writer of introduction.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|