State laws allowing drivers to turn on red lights / by Edward F. Kearney.
- Washington : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1977
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Traffic laws commentary; v. 6, no. 1
Subject compilation of state laws
Traffic laws commentary ; v. 6, no. 1
HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
- Government document
1 online resource (29 pages)
- Right turn on red -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States.
- Electronic books.
The duty to stop before turning
Duties of turning motorists to yield
Types of turns allowed
Turning against a steady red arrow
Pedestrian crossing on red
Cautious entry into the intersection
- Prepared for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration under Contract numbers DOT-HS-5-01121
"DOT HS 802 169."
"Citations to State laws": pages 28-29
Description based on print version record
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
United States. Department of Transportation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|