A treatise of the pleas of the crown : or, A system of the principal matters relating to that subject, digested under their proper heads : in two books / by William Hawkins.
- Other Title:
- Pleas of the crown
- 3rd edition, with large additions and many hundred new references to the modern books of authority published since the author compiled this treatise
- [London] : Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling (assigns of E. Sayer) for B. Nutt, 1739
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Selden Society publications & English legal history
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (2 volumes in 1 (266,  pages, 464,  pages))
- Pleas of the crown -- Early works to 1800.
Criminal law -- England -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 19, 2009
©2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Other format:
- Print version: Treatise of the pleas of the crown
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|