A collection of all the publicke orders, ordinances and declarations of both houses of Parliament : from the ninth of March 1642 untill December 1646, together with severall of His Majesties proclamations and other papers printed at Oxford, also a convenient table for the finding of the severall date and title of the particulars herein mentioned.
- London : Printed by T. W. for Ed: Husband, 1646
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
1 online resource ([xx], 5-943 (id est 951), 24 pages) : frontispiece
- Proclamations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- Electronic books.
- "An appendix of severall ordinances which were omitted in this book and the former book of collections": 24 pages at end
Pages 305-312 repeated in pagination
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 17, 2009
©2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Husband, Edward.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
- Other format:
- Print version: Collection of all the publicke orders, ordinances and declarations of both houses of Parliament
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|