Working papers on the rule of law among nations / Regional Conference of Lawyers, Chicago, Illinois, April 17 and 18, 1959.
- [Chicago, Illionois?] : American Bar Association, Special Committee on World Peace through Law, [1959?]
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Conference Name:
- Regional Conference of Lawyers (1959 : Chicago, Ill.)
- History of international law
HeinOnline history of international law
1 online resource (85 pages)
- Rule of law -- Congresses.
International law -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- The role of lawyers in the advancement of world peace through law
International machinery for peaceful settlement of disputes
Expansion of international trade and investment
Unification of laws affecting trade and investment
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 83-85)
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 14, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- American Bar Association. Special Committee on World Peace Through Law, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|