The effect of federal tax and budget policies in the 1980s on the state-local sector / by Lillian Rymarowicz and Dennis Zimmerman.
- Other Title:
- Effect of federal tax and budget policies in the 1980's on the state-local sector
Effect of federal tax and budget policies in the nineteen eighties on the state-local sector
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Report (Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service); 86-2 E
U.S. Congressional documents
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
Report ; no. 86-2 E
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 51 pages)
- Taxation -- United States.
Budget -- United States.
Intergovernmental fiscal relations -- United States.
Finance, Public -- United States -- States.
Local finance -- United States.
United States -- Economic policy -- 1981-1989.
- Electronic books.
- "January 2, 1986."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF cover title, viewed March 15, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Zimmerman, Dennis, author.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|