The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) : background and issues / Pervaze A. Sheikh, M. Lynne Corn.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RL32751
U.S. Congressional documents
U.S. international trade library
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights
[CRS report for Congress] ; order code RL32751
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline U.S. international trade library
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : illustration
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (1973 March 3).
Wild animal trade -- Law and legislation.
Wild plant trade -- Law and legislation.
Wildlife conservation -- Law and legislation.
- Electronic books.
- "February 5, 2008."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 17, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Corn, M. Lynne (Mary Lynne), 1946- author.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|