Indian Trust Fund management : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session on oversight hearing on the management of Indian trust funds by the U.S. government, August 12, 1992, Washington, DC.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 102-939
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
S. hrg. ; 102-939
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 254 pages) : illustrations
- Indian Trust Fund (U.S.) -- Management.
United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs.
Indians of North America -- Finance.
Trusts and trustees -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 3, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|