Letters of the late Lord Lyttleton : only son of the venerable George, Lord Lyttleton, Chief Justice in Eyre, &c. : complete in one volume : to which is now added, a memoir concerning the author, including an account of some extraordinary circumstances attending his death.
- The first American edition
- Troy, N.Y. : Printed and sold by Wright, Goodenow, and Stockwell, 1807
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Spinelli's law library reference shelf
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
1 online resource (296 pages)
- English letters -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
- Attributed to William Combe
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 13, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Lyttelton, Thomas Lyttelton, Baron, 1744-1779, author.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|