Increased participation by United States in the International Development Association, and U.S. citizen participation in gold commerce : Public Law 93-373, 88 Stat. 445, August 14, 1974.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of increased participation by United States in the International Development Association, and U.S. citizen participation in gold commerce: P.L. 93-373: 88 Stat. 445: August 14, 1974
Public Law 93-373
88 Stat. 445
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington and Burling], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (2 volumes (various pagings))
- International Development Association.
Economic assistance, American.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: To provide for increased participation by the United States in the International Development Association and to permit United States citizens to purchase, hold, sell, or otherwise deal with gold in the United States or abroad.": [volume 1], document numbers 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 14, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|