Urban transportation for handicapped persons : alternative federal approaches.
- Other Title:
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
HeinOnline index title: Urban transportation for handicapped persons: alternative federal approaches
- Washington, D.C. : Congress of the United States, Congressional Budget Office, 1979
- Washington, D.C. : Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
- Government document
1 online resource (xvi, 113 pages) : illustrations
- United States. Rehabilitation Act of 1973 -- Legislative history.
People with disabilities -- Transportation -- United States.
Urban transportation -- United States.
- Legislative histories.
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 24, 2010
©2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congressional Budget Office.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|