Foreign Corrupt Practices and Disclosure.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Foreign Corrupt Practices and Disclosure: P.L. 95-213: 91 Stat. 1494: December 19, 1977
P.L. 95-213: 91 Stat. 1494
- [Washington, D.C.] : Howrey, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (2 volumes (various pagings))
- United States. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 -- Legislative history.
Securities -- United States.
Corporations -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- Legislative histories.
- "An Act: To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to make it unlawful for an issuer of securities registered pursuant to section 12 of such Act or an issuer required to file reports pursuant to section 15(d) of such Act to make certain payments to foreign officials and other foreign persons, to require such issuers to maintain accurate records, and for other purposes.": volume 1, doc. 1, pages 1494
Description based on PDF table of contents (volume 1), viewed October 17, 2011
©2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Howrey & Simon.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|