British liberties, or, the free-born subject's inheritance : containing the laws that form the basis of those liberties, with observations thereon.
- Other Title:
- British liberties
Free-born subject's inheritance
- London : Printed by H. Woodfall and W. Strahan, for Edward and Charles Dilly, 1766
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Selden Society publications & English legal history
World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (lxxix, 396 pages)
- Constitutional law -- Great Britain.
Constitutional history -- Great Britain -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 16, 2009
©2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Other format:
- Print version: British liberties, or, the free-born subject's inheritance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|