Create the Supreme Court of the District of Columbia : hearing and markup before the Subcommittee on Judiciary and Education and the Committee on the District of Columbia, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first and second session on H.R. 568, H.R. 4721 and clean bill H.R. 5811, to create the Supreme Court of the District of Columbia, May 9, 1991; February 27, and August 11, 1992.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Congress and the courts
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline Congress and the courts
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 389 pages) : illustrations
- District of Columbia. Supreme Court.
Courts of last resort -- Washington (D.C.).
Courts -- Washington (D.C.).
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Shipping list numbers: 93-0100-P
Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 102-2."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 13, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|