The eight-hour law : comprising the statutes, decisions of the attorney general, decisions of the courts and the executive order suspending its provisions / Navy Department, Office of the Solicitor.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1918
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Government document
1 online resource (102 pages)
- Hours of labor -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Statutes and codes.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 15, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Solicitor of the Navy Department, author.
United States, enacting jurisdiction.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|