The principal grounds and maxims : with an analysis of the laws of England / by William Noy.
- Standardized Title:
- Treatise of the principall grounds and maximes of the lawes of this kingdome
- Other Title:
- Caption title: Maxims of the English laws
- 3rd American, from the 9th London edition, with references to modern authorities, both British and American / by William Waller Hening
- Burlington, Vt. : Chauncey Goodrich, 1845
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Selden Society publications & English legal history
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (xxii, 219 pages)
- Law -- Great Britain.
Legal maxims -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- First published in 1641 under title: Treatise of the principall grounds and maximes of the lawes of this kingdome
Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 19, 2009
©2009 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Hening, William Waller, 1768-1828.
- Other format:
- Print version: Principal grounds and maxims
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|