Trade Agreements Extension Act of 1958 : P.L. 85-686, 72 Stat. 673, August 20, 1958.
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Trade Agreements Extension Act of 1958, P.L. 85-686
72 Stat. 673
P.L. 85-686, 72 Stat. 673
Public Law 85-686
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington and Burling], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (5 volumes (various pagings))
- United States. Tariff Act of 1930.
United States. Trade Agreements Extension Act of 1958 -- Legislative history.
Tariff -- Law and legislation -- United States.
United States -- Commercial treaties.
- Electronic books
- "An Act: To extend the authority of the President to enter into trade agreements under section 350 of the Tariff Act of 1930, as amended, and for other purposes.": [volume 1], document numbers 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 12, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Covington & Burling, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|